gpg & pgp keys

Sheriy schang@dm.co.cr
Tue Mar 6 00:20:09 2001

I'm trying to use my SECRET (private) key of PGP of Windows  into  GPG in
Linux, I exported the private key with this option: gpg
--allow-secret-key-import. but when I run this command : gpg
--list-secret-keys, it dont show me anything.

I have to do something aditional to tell gpg which is my secret key? What I
have to do?

Also I want to export my gpg Linux public key into a file, for the PGP
Windows users.  I should export the ownertrust to a file? So the windows
users could import the public key?

Please help me out, Im tired of using windows, I need a complete Linux
running, with kmail and gnupg.

Thanks