Which Email Client

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@DigitalProjects.com
Thu Nov 8 20:03:01 2001

So sprach =BBSebastian Jaenicke=AB am 2001-11-08 um 19:40:57 +0100 :
> > This text is more than one line, so the second line will be wrapped when
> quoting but not contain a quoting character at the beginning.

However, this feature also depends on the text editor you use.  I use
vim, and (normally) would type "gqip" to reformat the paragraph so that
it is nicely quoted:

> > This text is more than one line, so the second line will be wrapped
> > when
> quoting but not contain a quoting character at the beginning.

well, it works better if there isn't already a 2nd quote marker...

Alexander Skwar
--=20
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: askwar@charente.de
   iso-top.de - Die g=FCnstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
		Uptime: 21 hours 57 minutes