Freedom of speech(was: Cipher etc.)

Veronica Loell info@nakawe.se
Tue Apr 23 10:12:02 2002

I definately agree with Graham, but wanted to add my own thoughts.

I think it's safe to say that the original comment was not "bashing".
If you have the same program installed on different OS:es, whether
it is totally different one's or different versions of the same OS
you will have different problems, a bug that appears in one OS will
not nessecarily show up in all OS:es. Hence it is a good step towards
solving a problem to know what kind of platform it occurs on, I would
think?

This said, try not to take peoples comments as an offence, even though
it might seem like it to you. This sort of thing is what starts wars
and other ugly things.

Also one person saying something that you consider offensive is no
reason to start acting in the same manner. If you do, you really have
no right to complain about how the person was acting, since you do
the same thing yourself.

Just my two cents...

- Veronica Loell