sigtrace.pl

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Mon Aug 19 15:48:02 2002

--=-bEpo8MA5M1cZYrz5Crbc

Yo!

I don't know if (some of) you are aware of the sigtrace.pl tool. It
finds a path between two keys, using a database based on some master
keyring. (replacement of the now offline pathserver that was once
offered by some company).=20

I tried to email the author (as there's no mailing list indicated on the
webpage), but got no answer, and the webpage is not accessible right
now; but perhaps somebody here has found answers:=20

--------=20
To: Darxus@ChaosReigns.com
Subject: signed.db.gz and keynames.db.gz=20

Is the signed.db file on www.chaosreigns.com/code/sigtrace/signed.db.gz
up to date, or do I need to re-download it from panic? How often do you=20
update the 'signed' file? Is it possible to get mail announcement when=20
an updated file is available (or do you announce it , e.g., at the=20
keyanalize mailing list?)=20
--------=20

The website would be the obvious:
http://www.chaosreigns.com/code/sigtrace

Additional question, perhaps: would it be possible to generate the
necessary data files as a byproduct of a keyanalize run, it seems to me
that it's the same data being generated.=20

[Don't know if this should go to keyanalize-discuss, but there's not
much going on over there.]

cheers
-- vbi

--=20