GPA current version

Miguel Coca mcoca@gnu.org
Tue Dec 24 00:03:02 2002

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 15:13:20 -0600, Guy Story wrote:
> Hello everyone.  I am new to GPG so if this is a simple question sorry
> for the bandwidth.  I have been trying to use GPA 0.4.3 and have run
> into a problem.  If I import a key and sign it, the trusts on my other
> keys get put back to unknown.

I see you are using GnuPG 1.0.7 to sign this message. Unfortunately, GPA
0.4.3 is not compatible with GnuPG versions above 1.0.6, particularly when
signing keys.

In version 1.0.7 a couple of prompts were added to the sign commands.
Unfortunately, GPA 0.4 did not check the gpg output before sending the
commands. What you are seeing might be the effect of gpg getting confused by
the GPA output.

> any ideas,

That should have been fixed in GPA 0.6.0, which was released a few minutes
ago :-)

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca (mcoca@gnu.org)                http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/