Broken link on your website

Cindy Jordan Cindy Jordan <cs-cindy.jordan.MyPy74kvL59WWVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD.e3@mail.internetseer.com>
Tue Feb 19 20:54:01 2002

------=_Part_3365_448554.1014148286657

I noticed that your page: http://www.gnupg.org/de/crypto.html=20
contained a link to: http://world.std.com/~wware/hw-rng.html.

The page at http://world.std.com/~wware/hw-rng.html cannot currently be acc=
essed because of the following=20
error: 404 File not found.=A0

We last examined your page on Tue Feb 19, 2002 at 02:48:37 PM EST.  If your=
 page has not=20
been updated since Tue Feb 19, 2002 at 02:48:37 PM EST, your link is most l=
ikely currently=20
broken. No one likes broken links on their website so we thought you=92d li=
ke to=20
be the first to know.

WHO ARE WE?
We=92re Internetseer.com, the worlds largest FREE website monitoring servic=
e.=20
One recent subscriber wrote the following; =93You did an awesome job=20
identifying to me that our site went down and tracking it until it came bac=
k=20
up again=94.

HOW CAN OUR SERVICE BE FREE?
Our service is supported by advertisers and subscribers who purchase=20
additional services, but our basic service is FREE.

Activating a free website monitoring account could not be easier. Click her=
e=20
for auto sign-up: http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.js=
p?I5s57e5d5o5j5k5j5i53M5pMyxjahyL59WWVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKIzI_5bW=
xV5d6vNN5bFKT6uPV5cQT5aPHM5dMPNS53T5p5g=3De3

WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?
We=92ll monitor your site once every hour, 24 hours a day, seven days a wee=
k for=20
free. You can even have multiple people notified when we detect an error. I=
n=20
addition, you=92ll receive a website performance report every week showing=
=20
uptime percentages, average connect times, helpful links to others sites an=
d=20
of course promotions from our advertisers. You can cancel your free=20
subscription at any time.

This message is not spam because we are not trying to sell you a service. W=
e=20
are simply advising you that a link on your website is currently broken due=
 to=20
the error listed above.

If you would like to subscribe to our free website monitoring service, plea=
se=20
click on the following link:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57e5d5o5j5k5j=
5i53M5pMyzo2hyL59WWVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKTU5dDIUNM5dIzL5bVM5b_PJyT=
I5bQxHI52P5s5d=3De3

If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us, please cl=
ick
this link http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?MyPy74kvL59W=
WVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD.e3=20
or reply to this message with the word "cancel" in the subject line.

We sincerely hope that you=92ll become one of InternetSeer's 850,000
satisfied subscribers.

Sincerely,

Cindy Jordan=A0
Web Site Analyst
InternetSeer.com "Free Website Monitoring"
http://www.internetseer.com

##gnupg-users@gnupg.org##
------=_Part_3365_448554.1014148286657

<head>
<title>InternetSeer</title>
</head>
to.html"> http://www.gnupg.org/de/crypto.html</a> &nbsp;<br>
=09contained a link to:
d.com/~wware/hw-rng.html</a>.<br>
        The page at <a href=3D"http://world.std.com/~wware/hw-rng.html">htt=
p://world.std.com/~wware/hw-rng.html</a> cannot currently be accessed becau=
se of the following error: 404 File not found.&nbsp; <br>
=09<br>
=09We last examined your page on Tue Feb 19, 2002 at 02:48:37 PM EST.
=09If your page has not been updated since Tue Feb 19, 2002 at 02:48:37 PM =
EST, your link is=20
=09most likely currently broken.  No one likes broken links on their websit=
e so we
        thought you=92d like to be the first to know.<br>
        WHO ARE WE?<br>
        We=92re Internetseer.com, the worlds largest FREE website monitorin=
g service. One recent subscriber wrote the
        following; =93You did an awesome job identifying to me that our sit=
e went down and tracking it until it came back up again=94.<br>
        HOW CAN OUR SERVICE BE FREE?<br>
        Our service is supported by advertisers and subscribers who purchas=
e additional services, but our basic service is FREE.<br>
=09Activating a free website monitoring account could not be easier. Click =
e5d5o5j5k5j5i53M5pMyxjahyL59WWVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKIzI_5bWxV5d6vN=
N5bFKT6uPV5cQT5aPHM5dMPNS53T5p5g=3De3">here</a> for auto sign-up.<br>
=09<br>
        WHAT DO YOU GET FOR FREE?<br>
        We=92ll monitor your site once every hour, 24 hours a day, seven da=
ys a week for free. You can even have multiple people notified when we dete=
ct an error. In addition, you=92ll receive a website performance report eve=
ry week showing uptime percentages, average connect times, helpful links to=
 others sites and of course promotions from our advertisers.
        You can cancel your free subscription at any time.<br>
        This message is not spam because we are not trying to sell you a se=
rvice. We are simply advising you that a link on your website is currently =
broken due to the error listed above.<br>
        If you would like to subscribe to our free website monitoring servi=
ce, <a href=3D"http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I=
5s57e5d5o5j5k5j5i53M5pMyzo2hyL59WWVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKTU5dDIUNM5=
dIzL5bVM5b_PJyTI5bQxHI52P5s5d=3De3">please
        click here</a>.<br>
        If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us, <=
a href=3D"http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?MyPy74kvL59W=
WVzW5sMyPyL5aNPD.e3">click here to cancel</a>, or reply to this message wit=
h the word "cancel" in the subject line. <br>
        We sincerely hope that you=92ll become one of InternetSeer=92s 850,=
000 plus<BR>
        satisfied subscribers.<br>
=09=09Sincerely,<BR><BR>
        Cindy Jordan&nbsp;<br>
        Web Site Analyst<br>
        InternetSeer.com "Free Website Monitoring"<br>
------=_Part_3365_448554.1014148286657--