weird WARNING messages with 1.0.7

Jussi Ekholm ekhowl@goa-head.org
Wed Jun 12 11:12:01 2002

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

Heya. I'm using GnuPG 1.0.7 (seems to act quite a bit differently than
1.0.6 - at least 'gpg --list-keys' is MUCH slower and so on...) and I
get this message everytime I run it:

[11:48pm] ekhowl@erpland:~$ gpg --version
gpg: WARNING: --honor-http-proxy is a deprecated option.
gpg: please use "--keyserver-options honor-http-proxy" instead
gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.7

It comes with '--list-keys' and with many, many option -- haven't
checked them all yet, tho. :-) Is this supposed to be, or what should I
do? I tried to look for GnuPG configuration file, too, but for no avail;
nothing in /etc, nothing in home directory. I'm using Debian GNU/Linux
3.0, for the reference.

What should I do? Or should I do nothing?=20

--=20
Jussi Ekholm  --  ekhowl@goa-head.org  --  http://erppimaa.cjb.net/

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT

--tKW2IUtsqtDRztdT--