weird WARNING messages with 1.0.7

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Wed Jun 12 14:11:01 2002

--ZgsfP6ejcHXtpYqZ

Jussi --

=2E..and then Jussi Ekholm said...
%=20
% Heya. I'm using GnuPG 1.0.7 (seems to act quite a bit differently than
% 1.0.6 - at least 'gpg --list-keys' is MUCH slower and so on...) and I

I believe you need to update the trustdb.  My upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.0.7
was painful, too, and it took me a few steps to get it all ironed out,
but I eventually did.  You might check the list archives over the past
month or two; I got my help from the list, even if I was confused enough
at the time that I now can't remember what I did :-)

% get this message everytime I run it:

We covered the http-proxy thing in another list message, so no worries
there.

HTH & HAND

:-D
--=20