Revoke certificate -- format errors

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Thu Mar 7 20:23:02 2002

I attempted to revoke an old key for which I found the revoke certificate.

However, wwwkeys.us.pgp.net returned this message:

Key block in add request contained no new
keys, userid's, or signatures.
Your key block contained 1 format errors,
which were treated as if the erroneous elements
hadn't been part of your submission.
The last error was on key 0xf87cc708:
Key block corrupt: signature without key

I had submitted this in the submit key screen.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.