Import Public key + Import Revoke Cert ==> export key to keyserve r

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Thu Mar 7 20:39:01 2002

Found a solution.  I had to import the public key from the keyserver, then
import my revoke certificate and export the updated key back to the
keyserver.  At least the keyserver now shows my key as being revoked.

Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.