GnuPG in Linux... a little help for a Windoze user?

AthlonRob athlonrobnf@cs.com
Sat Mar 16 05:50:01 2002

> verification, not with key management.  There are some front ends that
> will enable you to keep your keyrings up to date, Seahorse and
> Geheimnis amongst them and they are useful to have about, but not
> all-embracing.....

Geheimnis refuses to compile here!  IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE!  ./configure
refuses to use whatever default C++ compiler Slackware comes with.  I think
it comes with g++... but could be mistaken.  Either way, it refuses to use
it.

I'm currently *trying* to work with GPA.  Not having much luck.  I really
really really want to import my entire keyring from PGP to GPG, but am
thinking that isn't possible.  If I can't do that, I would at least like to
be able to import my private keys... but heck, I can't even do that.

Nevermind, just got that working (manually, from the command line, importing
private keys)... things are looking up a bit.

I love this stuff!  :-)

Rob