Help!!

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Wed Mar 27 16:31:02 2002

I've seen this under two conditions (which are twins of each other):

1.  The file was FTP'ed using ASCII rather than Binary mode from a =
Windows
box to a *NIX box.  This causes all <CR> bytes to be dropped from the =
file.

2.  The file was sent in Binary mode from a WSFTP client to a Linux =
host.
One or more (but not all) <CR> characters where dropped.  The file is at
least one byte short.  Wish I could find the culprit cause it only =
happens
with one client!

Stephen M Butler
Oracle Administrator