no info to calculate a trust probability

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Wed May 29 12:54:01 2002

On Wed May 29 2002; 11:32, Nick THOMPSON wrote:

> I have already signed the key and I did try setting the trust, which is
> now "trust: q/f", though I did setting it to "f/f" and I still get the
> same error. --edit "check" command does shows me as a signatory. I

I think you mix ownertrust and validity! The ownertrust has nothing
to with the validity of the key. But you can skip all trust checks when
you set a key to ultimate (which only makes sense for your own key).

> Any more suggestions?

Try --always-trust, then it should work.

        Timo