Is it *possible* to download GnuPG win32 GUI?

Booker booker@lava.net
Fri Nov 15 03:47:02 2002

> Message: 14
> From: "Adam Pavelec" <apavelec@benefit-services.com>
> On Thursday, November 14, 2002 1:22 PM [GMT-0500=EST], pplf
> <pplf@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering : is it *possible* to succeed in downloading
> the GnuPG GUI
> > for Win32 ?... :-(
>
> As far as I know, there are currently two active Win32 GnuPG
> GUI front ends
> available:
>
> GPGshell
> http://www.jumaros.de/rsoft/gpgshell.html
>
> WinPT
> http://www.winpt.org/

I've found that gpgshell functions a bit more stable for me in windows
(xp and 2000) than winpt.  The only reason why I keep winpt around is
that it has a "wipe" function for files which gpgshell doesn't.  Once or
if gpgshell ever gets that feature installed I won't need winpt anymore.

If you want outlook (not the express version) plug-in type, go to
http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/download.html And if you can't read German
stick that link in http://babelfish.altavista.com and convert it from
German -> English.

TTFN