gpg error message

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers@netzon.net
Sat Sep 14 04:16:02 2002

--=.i9xHsjnUHB9KXO

I recently installed, for a Friend moving from windos to Linux,
sylpheed claws, gpupg 1.0.7, gpgme 0.3.9-1.

When I start sylpheed, I get an error requester telling me GNUPG is
not installed correctly.

I set his system up as close to mine as possible, and mine works.

GPG appears to be installed correctly, but I'm not so sure right now.

Thanks for any tips and/or suggestions.
--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@netzon.net>
ICQ# : 18002350            Have A NORML Day

                Ben Franklin

--=.i9xHsjnUHB9KXO

--=.i9xHsjnUHB9KXO--