problems to sign emails

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue Apr 29 18:06:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_oMqr+wFJgN1Gbcp

On Monday 28 April 2003 11:53, Dirk Fettke wrote:
> > KMail 1.5.2 will tell gpg explicitely via the undocumented (I had to
> > look into the source code) --no-use-agent option to not use the
> > gpg-agent.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ingo
>
> thanks, it works now :-) but how can i use the same secret-key on two
> different systems?

gpg -a --export-secret-key yourkeyname on the Linux machine, then you get t=
he=20
secret key in ascii armored form and can easily import it on the other=20
machine.

cheers
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
(1) Alexander the Great was a great general.
(2) Great generals are forewarned.
(3) Forewarned is forearmed.
(4) Four is an even number.
(5) Four is certainly an odd number of arms for a man to have.
(6) The only number that is both even and odd is infinity.
	Therefore, all horses are black.

--Boundary-02=_oMqr+wFJgN1Gbcp

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.3&md5sum=14ca616f14682a82cb9cc25c9b34a10d

--Boundary-02=_oMqr+wFJgN1Gbcp--