verification of clearsigned e-mails // question/request

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue Apr 29 21:01:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_Jxsr+pYWEYdx9mn

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 18:25, vedaal@hush.com wrote:
> for verification of clearsigned messages, when there is a 'bad' signature,
>
> would it be possible/feasible to have an option of '--try-all-unwraps',

IMHO fixing a broken system of how clearsigned text is transported is not=20
something that belongs into gpg, but into the system which deals with the=20
(broken) transport of the text, i.e. the mail program.

Even better: nag those who send broken signatures to fix their systems. I=20
guess in 90% of the cases the problem is at the sender's end.=20

cheers
=2D- vbi

=2D-=20
The prablem with Manoca is thot it's difficult ta tell the difference
between o cauple af the letters.
        -- Jacob W. Haller on alt.religion.kibology

--Boundary-02=_Jxsr+pYWEYdx9mn

Signature policy: http://fortytwo.ch/legal/gpg/email.20020822?version=1.3&md5sum=14ca616f14682a82cb9cc25c9b34a10d

--Boundary-02=_Jxsr+pYWEYdx9mn--