Evolution signatures

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Tue Aug 5 17:06:01 2003

On Tue Aug 05 2003; 09:23, Adam Pavelec wrote:

> messages from any other source.  So, I am eagerly awaiting the time when
> someone writes a PGP/MIME plug-in for OE.  I highly doubt Microsoft will
> implement it anytime soon.  It /is/ rather comical to receive their

With OE you mean the Express version, right?

I don't think that anybody will do this since it is *not* possible.
There is no interface for plug-in's or to access the internal mail
structure directly. And thus it's difficult to change the needed
headers and the message body.

I wrote GPGOE and I thought a long time about a way to do PGP/MIME. I
found some basic approaches but they are very dirty and I doubt they
will even work with further OE versions.

        Timo

--
Windows Privacy Tools            "Der Tugendhafte begnügt sich, von dem zu
(http://winpt.sourceforge.net)    träumen, was der Böse im Leben verwirklicht."