KMail Crypto Plugins

Ingo Klöcker ingo.kloecker@epost.de
Tue Jul 1 00:14:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_r0JA/iMu+kUhBq/

On Thursday 26 June 2003 08:08, Graham wrote:
> I am using Libranet 2.8 (a Debian derivative).  Anybody know where I
> can get the crypto plugins for KMail (eg. PGP/MIME, etc)?
>
> The official page refers you to a Debian resource which is no longer
> maintained and searching on kmail + "crypto plugins" in the Debian
> Package Search search engine in Mozilla results in nothing.

I know that there are Debian packages, but since I don't use Debian I=20
can't tell you where to find them. But look for libgcrypt, gpgme,=20
cryptplug, pinentry.

In case you don't find Debian packages: On kmail.kde.org there's a short=20
howto which describes how to compile the necessary packages yourself.

Regards,
Ingo

--Boundary-02=_r0JA/iMu+kUhBq/

--Boundary-02=_r0JA/iMu+kUhBq/--