gpg without commands

Neil Williams linux@codehelp.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 21:54:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_GjzA/ptVj9bKTx0

On Wednesday 02 Jul 2003 8:35 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 Jul 2003 2:36 pm, David Shaw wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 04:33:10PM +0200, Harald Katzer wrote:
> > > waiting for the user to insert his message, he wants to encrypt.
> > >
> > Running just "gpg" is the same as running "gpg filename.gpg".  Without
> > the filename, it just waits for you to paste filename.gpg into its
> > window :)

Actually, I can't get that to work.=20
gpg
gpg: Go ahead and type your message ...
'/home/neil/gpg-agent.conf'

but it still sits there and waits.

(I dragged a file icon from Konqueror over the console window, selected=20
Paste.)

I've also tried Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, I've tried pasting text content straight in=
=20
using the middle mouse button too.

Would it be better to have a simple Usage message instead?

=2D-=20

Neil Williams
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://www.codehelp.co.uk