Having trouble finding Options/gpg.conf file from command line

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Thu Jun 5 22:24:02 2003

GNUPGHOME works great on Unix/Linux type servers.  Our entry is:
GNUPGHOME=/etc/gnupg

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clizbe [mailto:JPClizbe@attbi.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 12:28 PM
To: Gates, Scott; GnuPG Users
Subject: Re: Having trouble finding Options/gpg.conf file from command
line

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.