Email Server problems with detached signature files

Simson L. Garfinkel simsong@lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jun 10 11:19:03 2003

I am new to this mailing list.

I am working on a revision to the OpenPGP standard which hides
signatures in mail headers so that they do not pose attachment
problems. I am presently in testing and will have code that is ready
for release in a few weeks.