alternate ids in key

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Fri Jun 20 16:26:02 2003

I'm KG7JE, aka Steve Butler, aka Stephen M. Butler (and there is at least
one other Stephen M. Butler in the Seattle area but he doesn't have an FCC
call sign of KG7JE).

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Arenas [mailto:carenas2@alumni.gs.columbia.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:47 PM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: alternate ids in key

i am trying to figure out why someone would want to have additional id's in
their key... can anyone provide me with hypothetical scenarios or point me
in the right direction?

thanks in advance.

--
carlos arenas
PGP keyID D4D6EF82

We're Moving June 20th!
600 University St, Suite 1400
Seattle, WA 98101

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.