OT

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Mon Mar 31 01:00:01 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-30 at 16:46, Gustavo Vasconcelos wrote:

  I agree completely.  This is one American who opposes this re-election
campaign (I'm sorry, I meant military action) and am completely
comfortable knowing that my friends in Germany who maintain this web
site not only have opinions on the subject, express them, and happen to
agree with mine.

  Rich...