gnupg for a multiuser system

Markus Duck sunraise at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 20:10:01 CET 2003

Dear Webmaster,

I read a lot of manuals how to install GNU on a windows 2000 computer,
because I wanted to know, if it's possible to install GnuPG on a single computer
with multible users.

Unfortunatelly I found no information for this topic. Now, I thought, maybe
you can help me with my little problem. Or maybe you know someone, who had a
problem like this before.

Thanks in advance,
Markus Franke