Moving from PGP to GnuPG and other questions ...

Denis Green rainman at hod.aarg.net
Tue Apr 27 18:43:23 CEST 2004

Hello Group

I'm a new user here :

1/
How do I choose "No mail", web only option - for this list ?

2/
What are the most recommended Windows front ends for GnuPG
(Windows XP user)

3/
Is there a way to use the IDEA algorithm with GnuPG - if
so how ? [wish to be fully compatible with PGP users ]

4/
I presently use Pegasus for Windows as my e mail client.
Are there better free e mail clients - that integrate with
GPG especially ?

5/
I'm presently forced to use PGP mainly for Nym and Re-mailer
messages. Presently I'm using Jack B Nymble as my mail
client for Nym related mail. JBN seems to integrate ONLY
with PGP. Are there equivalent mail clients (that can
generate re-mailer and nym messages) which interface with
GnuPG

5.1/
If anyone is using Jack B Nymble with GnuPg please let me
know - any tips / pointers are most welcome

6/
any GnuPG equivalent for the PGPDisk ?

un related  / general
- ---------------------------
7/
Any free English language Dictionaries for English
meanings / spelling / pronunciation etc. ? (not spell
checker - I have Aspell already)

8/
Free stuff preferred. If not available please recommend
paid versions as well

Sorry if some of these questions are repeated

May thanks in advance

DG

send a blank mail to rainmankey at eml.cc for my public key