Moving from PGP to GnuPG and other questions ...

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Tue Apr 27 21:04:38 CEST 2004

* Denis Green <rainman at hod.aarg.net> wrote:

> 1/
> How do I choose "No mail", web only option - for this list ?

Forget your old behaviour, read this list via gmane.org as newsgroup.

> 2/
> What are the most recommended Windows front ends for GnuPG
> (Windows XP user)

On Windows I prefer GPGShell which offers all the features I want:
<http://www.jumaros.de>

> 3/
> Is there a way to use the IDEA algorithm with GnuPG - if
> so how ? [wish to be fully compatible with PGP users ]

Yes, have a look at the FAQ:

<http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html#q3.3>

> 4/
> I presently use Pegasus for Windows as my e mail client.
> Are there better free e mail clients - that integrate with
> GPG especially ?

Gnus is not the question, Gnus is the answer.

> 6/
> any GnuPG equivalent for the PGPDisk ?

AFAIK no.

Regards,