another windows batch question

Jonathan Goulding jonathan at simster.net
Fri Feb 6 12:46:19 CET 2004

Hi,

I would like to avoid the 2 following:

1. writing data to/from files;
2. using named pipes to have a program interact with gpg

So is it possible to call a batch file passing it both the data to be encrypted/decrypted and the passphrase, so I don't first have to write the data to a file and then call the batch?

-Jonathan Goulding

P.S. The reason #2 is not satisfactory is that I am using VB and I understand that task is quite difficult/impossible to do in VB.  Also, I am a law student, not a programmer; so, while I enjoy teaching myself how to program, I would hardly describe myself as a prodigy.