Asking a favour from fellow list subscribers

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Mon Nov 22 19:12:37 CET 2004

Could somebody please email sist.mex at ovoplus.com and explain to him that
Canada has more to offer than spam.  Or at least forward this email.
Bouncing entire .ca top level domain isn't going to help him much with
his spam problems.  But it might prevent him from getting some friendly
help when he needs it.  Currently I'm getting bounces from him for each
and every mail I send to this list, and it's a bit annoying.

Thanks to everybody willing to help :-)