[Announce] GnuPG 1.3.91 released (development)

Zuxy zuxy.meng at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 19:30:25 CEST 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:09:20 -0700 (PDT), Servie Platon
<servie_tech at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> My questions are these:
>
> 1. I would like to try out the development version and
> compile from source. Since, I have already a working
> copy and have compiled myself, how do I upgrade from
> version 1.2.6 to 1.3.91 so that I could try out the
> development stage?

Since you built 1.2.6 from source instead of installing an rpm
package, you can safely download the 1.3.91 source and build it as you
did for 1.2.6, I suppose it'll overwrite the old binaries but conserve
other settings (e.g. locations of gpg.conf and keyrings).

> 3. And finally, for my windows desktops, I have found
> some info here:
>
> Now, likewise for my windows client desktops, I would
> like to try out the development version of gnupg for
> windows. Is there a working binary for this particular
> development version at the gnupg site?

Do a search of this list. I posted just a few days ago.

--
Zuxy
Beauty is truth,