[Announce] GnuPG 1.3.91 released (development)

Servie Platon servie_tech at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 23:50:32 CEST 2004

Hi Mr. Raven,

Thank you very much on your reply. Appreciate your
kind help.

Actually, I am a little bit worried on my win32
installation. As per previous post of Mr.Zuki Meng, I
was told to look for the answers to this post on the
list which I did. Now, I have downloaded,
gnupg-1.3.91w32.tar.bz2 to my windows machine and was
able to extract the files.

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2004-October/023499.html

Since, this is a bz2 file and not a zip file. How do I
make upgrade to 1.3.91? With this,
gnupg-w32cli-1.2.5.zip which I got from gnupg.org I
was able to enable it by following the instructions on
mozilla howto on gpg.conf which works fine.

I just don't know where to go from here??? Would you
think it would be a good idea for me to follow the
instructions on
http://web.tiscali.it/clbianco/gnupg/eng/gnupg.html
(Building GnuPG for Win32 using MinGW? I could do this
procedure and I don't mind going through the process
further. My only hesitation, is it might conflict my

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Servie