gpgme on Debian
harry_b at mm.st
harry_b at mm.st
Thu Apr 7 18:01:42 CEST 2005
I am currently experiencing something very weird with libgpgme 1.0.2 on
I have checked my own source quite thoroughly and it does exactly the same
as the example t-encrypt-sign in the libraries source distribution but it
does not work. What happens is this:
1. in the whole process no error occurs until I try to call
2. gpgme_data_seek returns with the error message
'Unspecified source: Invalid argument'
3. The output buffer seems not to contain no data at any time
And now comes the weird thing:
1. I got the libgpgme source, did './configure && make' and
started 'GNUPGHOME=. GPG_AGENT_INFO= ./test/gpg/t-encrypt-sign'
--> result: this worked quite fine
2. I compiled t-encrypt-sign.c manually and linked it against my
systems library running the command
'gcc -lgpgme t-encrypt-sign.c -o t-encrypt-sign'
3. now 'GNUPGHOME=. GPG_AGENT_INFO= ./test/gpg/t-encrypt-sign'
returns the message
't-support.h:56: Unspecified source: Invalid argument'
and nothing works any more.
What is going on here?! I have been looking into this problem for quite a
few hours but I can't get nowhere. :-/
Does anyone have some hints what could be wrong here?
1024D/40F14012 18F3 736A 4080 303C E61E 2E72 7E05 1F6E 40F1 4012
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GIT/S dx s: a C++ ULS++++$ P+++ L+++$ !E W++ N+ o? K? !w !O !M
V PS+ PE Y? PGP+++ t+ 5-- X+ R+ !tv b++ DI++ D+ G e* h r++ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : /pipermail/attachments/20050407/d5cbbf36/attachment.pgp
More information about the Gnupg-users