XY cromosomas

H ochominutosdearco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:41:12 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have a doubt to sign one friends key.  I have told it to some friends and
they did not had the answer.  Its a sensitive problem and i don't want to make
my friend feel bad about my question.

My doubt is that I found a girl in a LUG that i have visited, that wants me to
sign her key but, I did not saw her documents. And thats not all. She was he
time ago. I guess her is a transsexual .

I knew her, and there is no doubt for me about her identity. In fact, thinking
on this mater, i asked some friends of both in that LUG. They  know her with
that identity they in their LUG. Maybe her national docs are not updated, but
her name is clare determined for me and for the people that i asked.

Now the question is if you have had this situation before or is the first time
someone ask about it.

I have not problems to be the first singing this, I can survive the intolerant
point of view. But I am a responsible man and I don't want to make problems to
the gpg community.

I don't want to make her to feel bad or different. Thats why I did not asked
him to add one photo.

Is that forced in this case? is not enogh to be sure about her identity? I am
forbide to sign by the gpg rules?

Thank you for your answer and sorry about my bad english

--
http://h.says.it
jabber:  h at myjabber.net