Rescue secring

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 21 11:46:31 CEST 2005

Erpo wrote:

>My sympathy goes out to you. Most people don't back up, probably because
>of the disparity between hard drive sizes and backup media; I know I
>don't want to make a stack of 40 DVD-Rs every week.

Then you're backing up in a stupid way. I devide my system into system data
(OS, programs) that infrequently changes, and user data, that frequently
changes, and that I backup when something important is changed (I know for
myself when that is the case, don't need "every week" standards for that).

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html