useless test keys and keyservers

Nick Andriash andriash at telus.net
Mon Feb 28 18:45:18 CET 2005

Hello David Calvarese,

On Monday, February 28 2005 at 07:33 AM PDT, you wrote:

> On a side note, does anyone know of any way to get Thunderbird (And
> presumably other email clients as well) to reply to the list address
> instead of the person writing the email for this list?  This seems to be
> the only one I'm having a problem with.

This List is the only one I had a problem with as well, but it was simple to
resolve using Becky because all one has to do is supply the List Address in
the "Reply To" line under Folder Properties. Other Mailers such as The Bat use
Templates, and it too has an easy resolve by creating an address template.

--
  ~~Nick Andriash~~
Creston, B.C. Canada