How to set word wrap in GPG ?

gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com
Sun Jun 5 18:40:40 CEST 2005

Hi

Thanks for the reply

Patrick Brunschwig - patrick at mozilla-enigmail.org wrote:

> gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com wrote:
>
>> Hi
>
>> I'm sorry if I am repeating this question
>
>> I use Win XPP, Mozilla 1.7.8 , Enigmail, GPG 1.4.1
>
>> My Mozilla word Wrap is set to 72 characters
>
>> How do I set word wrap in GPG , Enigmail ?
>

> You can't set any word wrapping in GPG or Enigmail. What's the
> problem with the 72 characters?

Many a time I get bad signatures when I have long lines sticking out
in the quoted text. This may just a coincidence, but I presently think
otherwise. So I wish to be clear about the wrapping issue

The way I look at it is

Step 1 - The message is signed as is (without wrapping), by enigmail
+ GPG

Step 2 - then My Mozilla mailer wraps it - at 72 chars (or whatever
..) which means some spaces may be added / words may be broken etc

- - and if steps 1 and 2 are sequential there is a chance that I'll get
bad sigs on my posts

Thanks

Subu