GPGee - GPG Explorer Extension (context menu) front end

Kiefer, Sascha sk at intertivity.com
Mon Mar 21 23:34:37 CET 2005

Well,
It would be nice to have a control to select the keyring location.
I keep my keys on a memory stick, so i'm not able to use your tool!

--esskar

wnload&cid=1

Thanks goes to the GPGME team and Timo Shulz for his "MyGPGME" version,
which is what I used for the back-end communication to GPG.  In case anyone
ever has wanted to use Borland's C++ Builder to write GPG front
ends/plugins/etc, I ported Timo's MyGPGME to compile on C++ Builder. The
source for GPGee has that with it.