Help understanding gnupg needed!

Julia Dashkevich iulia_das at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 14:49:27 CEST 2006

Hello Stef,
I respect your openness about the fact.  But it has
not reached the same volumes here as in the west i
guess.  Because except for Yahoo, i have 3 other
accounts, which i have been maintaining, spam free, 2
of them for over 6 years and one for 3 months. I only
have access to dial-up connection, which makes spam a
huge disadvantage, because it takes so much time to
download.. Except for yahoo (which does get a lot of
spam because it is my 'registration' address, and
that's why i ruled against using yahoo pops) i am
getting mail from all accounts using a mail client.  I
like thunderbird a lot, yet it is not the fastest in
downloading messages.  That's why it is pretty
important for me to avoid spam in any quantities.
Nevertheless, i do appreciate your insight, and hope
there is a way out...
Julia