Upgrade from 1.2.1 to 1.4.6

SeidlS at schneider.com SeidlS at schneider.com
Mon Dec 11 19:35:04 CET 2006

I have been tasked with upgrading our version of GnuPG from 1.2.1 to the
most recent & stable version.  This upgrade was supposed to start after the
first of the year, but that has been pushed up with last week's
vulnerability report, and I am now in a rush situation to upgrade ASAP.

What I am looking for is if anyone has upgrade from a 1.2.x version to
1.4.6 and have the been any difficulties that you have run into?  Are there
specific items that should be tested with the trading partners?  Any other
testing recommended?

Some of the information of the current setup is below:
OS: Solaris
KeyServers used: No, all keys are directly imported into the local key
ring.
all GPG commands are executed from the Command line or KSH scripts.

Thanks
Scott Seidl