1.0.8 Light

J. Ottosson email at ottosson.nu
Thu Dec 21 10:03:26 CET 2006

On 21 Dec 2006 at 8:33, Werner Koch wrote:

> Make sure that you download in binary mode or use the HTTP download.
> also check that you compare the right checksums.  We provide SHA-1 as
> well as MD5 checksums (the shorter ones).

I've also had numerous problems downloading from the main gpg4win
site. In fact, after some 3-4 tries at different times I still
haven't been able to download the install file for the main package
uncorrupted. (Just tried again a minute ago before writing this
response).

The alternate download URL you provided holds files that works
though. (Just double-checked)

--
J. Ottosson
http://jo.sthlm.ws/