Passphrase problem

Blanc Nicolas nicolas-g.blanc at laposte.net
Fri Jan 6 23:41:13 CET 2006

Hi,

	I am using GnuPG since about 2 years and I never had any problem with it. But
recently, I update my KDE to KDE 3.5 and then I got a problem using my keys.
Of course, I don't know if there is a link with what I've done, but since
then, I can't decrypt any encrypted file. My secret keys are available and
when I want to decrypt, it just says that my passphrase is wrong. But, I am
SURE about my passphrase !

	I have done the update of KDE on my computer and my laptop, and with both I
can't use my keys anymore to decrypt (I can still encrypt with).

	And, if I create a new key and I encrypt with it, I've got no problem
decrypting the file.

	And I really don't know why... Maybe a problem with KDE ? the keyboard
mapping ? Or a problem with charset ?

	Thanks for your response.

Nicolas