Problem upgrading WinPT

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 25 23:33:41 CET 2006

Hello,

I just upgraded WinPT from 0.9.90 to 0.11.6. I just deleted all files
(except the keyserver config) from the old WinPT dir and copied the new
files there. However, now WinPT crashes at startup. This happens both at
win2000 and winXP. Did I do anything wrong with this update method? I'd
prefer not to use the installer since I prefer to install GnuPG by hand
(I'm using GnuPG 1.4.2 on both machines).

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html