Upgrading from 1.2.1 to 1.4.4

SeidlS at schneider.com SeidlS at schneider.com
Wed May 10 18:32:24 CEST 2006

We are beginning the process to upgrade our gnuPG installation from 1.2.1
to 1.4.4.  I have looked on the website, but have not found directions on
how to do this upgrade.  Can someone please provide me that information, or
a link to the site containing that information?

Also, what things should we be watching out for in the upgrade?  Are the
concerns or special steps that we need to take to be able to use the same
key rings and same secrete keys?

Thanks
Scott Seidl
Electronic Communication Services
seidls at schneider.com
Tel) 920-592-2163

This document, and any attachments therein, contains proprietary and
confidential information that may not be disclosed without the prior
written permission of Schneider National, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Unauthorized use or misuse of this information and its contents is strictly
prohibited. Schneider National, Inc. vigorously protects its rights.