signing an verifying data without the need of files

Björn Mayer info at webinfo.de
Tue Jan 16 19:03:56 CET 2007

  Hi Sven,

  damn it, I actually didn't know that a Java library accessing GnuPG does
  exist! Thanks a lot for this hint!

  I continued trying to make it work with the --clearsign and --texmode
  command, but I seem to be too stupid! Do you already have some
  experiences? The command generating a signature for the string "hello"
  would be more than great!!!

  Cu, Björn