working with bare gpg - how to close the text-block

Bazzz vogel.b at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:23:50 CET 2007

Since I like to know how things work, I also tried working with gpg from the
command line. Much is discribed on the Net and that works.

But what I can not find is this:
In a commandline box in Windows XP I call the gpg by just typing "gpg" and
nothing extra
This replies by "gpg: Go ahead and type your message ...  "
And there it stops. I can keep on typing .. but can't close the
text-entering and make the gpg continue.
Guess that should work .. but not here.
Anyone know which key combination is needed to go further?

Running pgp4win on winXP SP2
Thnks, Bas