[Announce] GnuPG release candidate 1.4.8

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:38:24 CET 2007

Hi!

Can you please verify that you solve/address the following issues:
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/app-crypt/gnupg/files/gnupg-1.4.3-keyserver.patch?rev=1.1
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/app-crypt/gnupg/files/gnupg-1.4.3-selftest.patch?rev=1.1
http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/app-crypt/gnupg/files/gnupg-1.4.6-badruman.patch?rev=1.1

There was also an issue with PIC:
    sed -i -e 's:PIC:__PIC__:' mpi/i386/mpih-{add,sub}1.S intl/relocatable.c
    sed -i -e 's:if PIC:ifdef __PIC__:' mpi/sparc32v8/mpih-mul{1,2}.S

You can see some other issues we had with previous release, maybe some
are not needed.

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/app-crypt/gnupg/gnupg-1.4.7-r1.ebuild?rev=1.10

Best Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.