GPG Output Files

Matthew Loring matthew.loring at nsg-inc.org
Wed Nov 21 18:52:35 CET 2007

I am using the binary version of GPG for Windows, version 1.47.
Everything works fine, but I have a need to automatically decrypt
files through a script. The hangup that I have right now is that I
need to decrypt multiple files and send the output to a file and NOT
<STDOUT>. I know I can use the --output <filename> command, but I
don't want to specify a static file for this script because there are
multiple files. I would also like to just retain the original filename
after decryption. I have looked through the man pages for this and
just can't see an option for this scenario. Has anyone encountered a
situation like this?

Thanks...