problem in using windows

Lokesh Madan mail2lokesh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 00:20:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

  I am not the group member of this list, but i have one serious problem. In
one of my application i want to use the libcrypt-1.4.0 version, but my
application is in windows and i am using visual c++ compiler. can anyone
please help me in generating the .dll and .lib files from the package
(libcrypt-1.4.0) so that i can directly call them.

I am not in the mailing list please CC me your answers. Thanks in advance

--
Regards,
Lokesh Madan