Signing people with only one form of ID?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Feb 28 09:31:06 CET 2008

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:22, email at sven-radde.de said:

> prove my identity to anyone. I could bring along my traveller's passport

BTW, I suggest to add the day of birth to the UID.  As soon as everyone
in the world needs to carry an RFID bugged passport around we can do key
signing much more efficient by just passing along a reader.  No long and
troublesome key signing parties anymore and there is a better chance to
still get some food at the social event.  ;-)

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner