make data available for a certain amount of time

Sander de Bakker n00bical at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:32:20 CEST 2008

Hello Faramir and Robert,

thank you for the responses.

I want everyone to be able to acces the data as long as the data is valid.
When the data becomes invalid i want it to be inaccesible for everyone.

I want to control and force when the data should be invalid, i was thinking
of using the expiration of a gpg key.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

N00bical